Artificial intelligence is necessary for the analysis of non-destructive testing (NDT) data because of challenges faced by companies around the world:
- Rapid growth in the number of stored data files
- Complex data files (3D vs. 2D inspections)
- Lack of qualified analysts (Level 2)
- Increased risk of human error and data fraud
- More stringent weld quality standards
ONDIA is the only company in the world to offer a cloud-based web application for NDT data analysis using artificial intelligence to meet the real needs of clients.
The key benefits of artificial intelligence
- Can analyze data directly in 3D
- Can be trained, so very flexible (Deep Learning)
- Can be used for fraud detection
- Improves itself by interacting with analysts (feedback loop)
- Accessible 24/7
Consistent analysis quality
- Analysis capacity and performance can be enhanced as needed (cloud infrastructure)
AI as an analysis tool allows for optimal verification of welds, with significant advantages for all project stakeholders.